After a super ultra boring week last week on account of my cold, this week was a million times better.
(I’m normally an eye makeup person, but this photo makes me want to give a similar look a try. I’m not sure pink lips would work on me since I’m not a blond, but there must be a colour out there that would achieve a similar effect. Via Camilla Styles.)
1. New friends. I love it when you meet somebody and you just seem to click and connect like you’ve known each other for quite some time.
2. Having dinner with family that I haven’t seen in years.
3. Discovering that Galaxie has two new music channels: Cocktail and All Day Party.
4. Wednesday’s Christmas appetizer party with some pretty rad people who are all incredible cooks. Lactose intolerance be damned, the food was so amazing, and the company even better!
5. Our instructor filmed last Sunday’s aerial class so that we could see how far we’ve progressed. We put together a short dance routine (I never for a million years thought I’d ever be able to say that I did a dance routine) that I’ll get to see this Sunday!
6. One more week of work until vacation!!
9. In the last episode of Freaks and Geeks, Lindsay finds solace and inspiration in this song that ends up leading her to ditch what can only be called university camp and follow The Grateful Dead on their tour. As a teen, I was totally into music (what teen isn’t) and only wish I had the guts to pull something like that off. Regardless, the song is pretty awesome (I have a soft spot for folky jams).
10. When my mom called my BlackBerry a blueberry :)