(My kind of party. Via Pinterest.)
What is it about this time of year (i.e., Krista’s-birthday-season) and discovering new grey hairs? Sucks. To distract myself, I’ve been dreaming about my birthday wishlist:
- Hot stone massages every two weeks.
- A month-long working holiday in NYC, i.e., I would work remotely during the day and live like a local at night.
- A clothing budget that allows for at least one new dress a month.
- Leather pants/leggings.
- A permanent solution to grey hair.
- An early, long, and warm summer.
- A long weekend in Seattle with A.
- A dark chocolate cake with mint chocolate icing that I don’t have to make myself.
- A shout-out on Twitter from JT.
Let the countdown to March 14 begin!